Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Just some stuff...

10 Years Ago: I was 13, living in Floresville, and in 7th Grade at Poth.

5 Years Ago: My Senior Year of High School...I was so ready to get out of there. I had a huge crush on Philip...

1 Year Ago: Where I am today...working

Yesterday I:worked...then went to Kyles to watch "Love Actually". Then went to KFC for some food.

5 Snacks I Like:
1. Peanut Butter M&M's
2. Honey Wheat Pretzel sticks
3. Mint Milano's
4. Coke from Sonic
5. fudgecycles

5 (of my favorite) Songs I Know By Heart:
1. Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
2. You Lost that Lovin' Feeling - The Righteous Brother's
3. I Shall Believe - Sheryl Crow
4. Changes - Good Charlotte
5. Reason - Mest

Five Things I Would Do With $1 Million:
1. Build a house...not a huge one...one that was modest, but nice
2. Buy a Hummer
3. Get my Dad a '56 Ford Pick-up and my Mom a Kia Sportage (that's what they both want) and I'd most likely get all my brother's a new vehicle as well
4. Give to the Church
5. Shop...and Save

5 Bad Habits:
1. worry
2. trying too hard to impress everyone
3. wanting everyone to like me
4. being a picky eater
5. Judging others

5 Biggest Joys:
1. Spending time with my awesome Family
2. Spending time with my awesome Friends
3. Knowing that I've made something of myself
4. Watching Peanut, my rat, clean herself...it's so cute
5. This one is for my future...

5 TV Shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Simpson's
3. Friends
4. Desperate Housewives
5. House

5 Girls/Boys I Would Date:
1. Chris Carraba
2. Wait...I'm not going to write down people I know...that's my secret.
3.
4.
5.

2 comments:

Richard said...

Very interesting. I won't go through and answer all of these like I normally would. I will say these:
10 years ago: I was 17 living in Fayetteville, Tennessee. I was a Senior in High School, and dating my present wife.

5 Years Ago:Working where I am today, and raising 2 kids.

1 Year Ago, Working where I am today, and raising 3 kids

I laughed at your first song choice. However, it was only because I can relate. When I worked in Miami at an Echerd Drugs, on night after closing, our manager came over the PA, and yelled "Alright Stop!" He then proceded with "colaborate and listen..." Good times.

I think we have similar thoughts about the $.

I never thought as being a picky eater (which I am not) as being a bad habit, but I can see how it could be catagorized that way. I was raised (and still practice for that matter) that if someone goes through the trouble of cooking, You Had Better Eat. I hate wasting food. You know cleaning your plate is disrespectful in some places. Glad it's not here.

I was a bit confused about your joys. I can't imagine enjoying watching a rat clean herself, but I guess it is different, when she is a pet.

I don't think I have 5 fav shows. I enjoy Lost and Boston Legal. Those are really the only 2 I watch often. Commander In Chief is good too, but I don't catch it all the time.

Well, I appreciate your openness. I look forward to reading and commenting more. BTW - I haven't proofed this, so there may be many errors. I apologize. I have to get back to work. Talk to you soon.

Rob West said...

Mornin' Bek.

Wubbie's thang:

10 years ago: Fall of 1995, I was just starting high school. Mt. Tabor, baby! I was madly in love with a girl named Kelley Irvan who eventually moved away to North Dakota or some ungodly place, causing me to enter a big depression and ultimately found the Trinamic Trio (Motto: Nostra Culpa Numquam Est)

5 years ago: Just starting college, fairly lonely, though essentially unaware that I was about to enter hands down the most miserable eriod of my entire life.

1 years ago: working this same job, only without a blog.

Yesterday: Worked. Ate. Saw Elton John live. Slept.

5 snacks:
1)Chex Mix (aka BetterThanSex Mix)
2)Wheat Thins and onion dip
3)Tostitos and onion dip
4)Alyssa Milanos....?
5)Beer

5 songs I know by heart
1)A Lifetime- BTE
2)Ice Ice Baby (Yeah Twinkles! Although I can never remember the first part of verse 3, up till "slice like a ninja cut like a razor blade")
3)Wading in the Velvet Sea- Phish
4)tie between Love Shack- B-52s/ Tiny Dancer (that's just today)
5)Tonight, Tonight- Smashing Pumpkins (also the first song I learned to play on the guitar)

With a million dollars:
1)Buy a house
2)Give some to my parents (believe me, this is a good investment)
3)Invest it so as to make more money for Med school
4)Pay someone tro burn down the Hummer dealership
5) Buy a motorcycle (Suzuki SV-650 looks good to me, I'm not a Harley guy)

Bad Habits:
1)Picking my nose at inapporpriate social functions, also at stoplights.
2)Picky eater, definitely
3)my sleep habits are all kindsa messed up
4)Talking too much
5)Worrying


Joys:
1) Hangin out with good friends
2) Beer
3) Guy's Night Thursdays
4) Late-night driving with soft jazz playing
5) Looking at the stars

TV Shows:
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
Futurama
Family Guy
Simpsons
Scrubs
Sopranos

Girls/Boys I would date:
um... let's do girls first. Then boys.
1)Natalie Portman (before she went all dikey)
2)Melissa Theuriau (if she wasn't so damn Franch)

The rest I haven't decided so much...