Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Just Be Brave

So I was very brave today. I called that guy that I saw this weekend, just thought it would be nice to say hello. I my goodness, it took me like 3 times to actually press talk on my phone. I always just get so nervous about stuff like that. Well it just made me feel good that I actually made myself do that. It was nothing special, just a little conversation. Turns out that he does have a girlfriend. That sips. Oh well, it would have been just my luck anyways. At least now I know and I'm not sitting here wondering if he had one or what it meant when he told me that he had a crush on me. I won't have to dwell on that anymore. But I was proud of myself for doing that. I get a pat on the back.
Now to find a single guy, in Texas to keep me company.

2 comments:

Rob West said...

I've decided your last name would make a great cuss word.

From now on whenever I stub my toe, I'm going to yell, "Ow, Moczygemba!"

Lauren said...

seriously, girl.

any single guys in Texas out there?? anyone? ;)