Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It's Getting Hot Hot Hot

Who knew it would still be in the upper 80's in November...only in Texas I guess. I don't really like cold weather, but I would love to be able to wear a long sleeved shirt. I've been wearing short sleeves and tank tops for so long that I'm ready to switch over to a different wardrobe. Plus it's always a good hair day with it's cold outside.

Nashville is coming up next Thursday and I'm getting a little antsy. I just want to push everything aside and just focus on leaving. I really like leaving...but I always like coming back. Sure hope Peanut is alright for the 4 nights that I'm gone...I may need to find her a sitter while I'm gone so that she doesn't get too lonely.

I wish I had some better things to say right now, but my focus and attention span is just crap right now. I can't seem to get anything done.

No comments: