Monday, July 25, 2005

Hands Down

I've had a great couple of days. Yesterday after church I had lunch with the Davenport's. I just can't say enough great things about that couple...they are just wonderful people. After that scrumptious meal, I took myself to the movies. I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I really loved that movie growing up so I was very excited to see it. It was a little different from the first one, but still...GREAT. Then I did a little shopping afterwards. Something that I really didn't need to do. But I just can't help myself. I bought some red sheets for my bedroom. I got the Jersey sheets that feel like T-shirts...I don't like them. The pillow cases fit funny and they're a little warm. But they look great in my room. My room is red, black and white. Anyways...I wasn't too impressed with the t-shirt sheets. Maybe I just bought a bad brand.

Then I met up with some of my high school youth and we also went to the movies. This time we saw Batman Begins. I'm not into fantasy, but I really like all the Batman movies that I've seen. And this one just really makes sense of the other movies.

So then today I got to sleep in. YESSSS. After I finally got up and out of bed and took a shower and went and check out all the new shops in Georgetown. We are in the process of getting this great new outside mall and it's amazing. Not all the stores are open, but there are enough that are open...and again, I bought something at every store I went in to. I always complain about not having any money...Well, it's because I shop too much.

I leave for Key West in 11 Days!!! I'm super excited. I'm so ready for a vacation and get out of Texas for a while. I'm really distracted. I hate to say it, but I still really miss talking to Matt. I didn't realize how much fun I had getting to talk to him every day...I'm still a little depressed that I don't have anything to look forward to at the end of the day. I wish I could just let it go, but I'm having a super hard time with this. I'm such a picky person, and for me to have found someone that I felt comfortable talking with and actually liked is a big deal. I guess that's why it's hard for me to not miss him. Oh well...this will just make me stronger, Right?

4 comments:

Richard said...

Now Now, Grand Masta... We all have a certain level of toleration before it is considered stress. As far as vacationing goes, I usually need to get away afterwards, because the trip itself was so stressful. When it comes to work, that is where I go to get away from it all. It's odd, because everyone else at work is always stressed out. I don't really fit in. Like I said, this is what I consider my stress free environment.

Becky, I never really cared for Charlie and the chocolate Factory. In fact, I don't remember much about it. However, Batman is a movie I can get into. I went to see the first one with Michael Keaton. Batman and Robin was pretty good too. After that, I feel they started going downhill. maybe this will bring it back.

As you know, it is going to take some time to get used to Matt. However, you are doing really well. You are getting out and seeing new things. That's the best step you can take. It sounds like it is costing you a little bit though with all the shopping...lol... I guess that is just part of it. If there's anything we can do to help, let us know. Talk to you later.

Becky said...

Whatever, I do work alot. You try working with a bunch of Middle/High School kids every day. It gets to be a lot of work. At least I have a job.

Becky said...

Dude, it's been like a month since I've gotten back from Missouri, and it's not like that was a vacation. I was working the whole time I was there. That's my job you retard. In Florida, I get to do my own thing and "hopefully" relax.
Too bad you aren't 21 yet...then you could come with me to Michigan at the end of the month.

Becky said...

Duh, because we would go to a place where people can drink and you have to be 21 to get in...