Monday, July 11, 2005

Where am I?

Sometimes I don't know where one day ends and the next begins. Except for the time that I actually get to sleep in between.

This weekend was great. I got to hang out with my good friend Brad almost all day on Saturday. He is leaving for the Peace Corps for 27 months in September. What a dedication. I don't think I could ever do that. I really admire that about him. He's just a fun guy to hang out with. We had some lunch together and then walked around downtown Austin for hours on Saturday. I had never really taken the time to do that before. There is some neat stuff down there. We went to one of the museums on campus and I got to see an original Guttenburg. How Amazing is that. That Bible is like 500 years old. It was so awesome to see. I was definitely impressed.

My best friend had a wedding shower in Floresville on Sunday. So after church I rushed home for that, and then I had to rush back here that afternoon to be at the church to meet my Camp Staff that is here for the week working with my Kinder-5th graders.
It was definitely a long day on Sunday, but well worth it. I love that girl, Becca. She's an awesome gal.

Auuuugh, it's just going to be a busy week. Hope I don't go too crazy.

1 comment:

Richard said...

WOW!!! That's a lot of stuff for one weekend. You must be exhausted. It's great to hear you are having a good time. Hope to hear more soon. Talk to you later.