Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I Think, Therefore....?

I have come up with another conclusion about my silly 'depressed' feelings about Matt. (I promise I'll try real hard to stop making every entry about him).
My ideal person that I have always thought I would end up with would be in a rock band, which Matt is. He would be Lutheran, Matt is. He would have dark shaggy hair, Matt does. He would be over 6 feet tall, Matt is. He would be a 'tough' guy but super sweet, Matt is.

I think I was just getting excited that I was finding someone that I had always been thinking of finding. If only it would have been the same for him.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I can totally relate to your problem - just search my blog for a girl named Kelsey sometime.

Heh.

Great blog! :)

Richard said...

As long as you don't stop posting all together. Your ideal person...How long have you had this person in your mind?