Thursday, May 19, 2005

Handle it, Ladies back it up

I just found out that my mom and my younger brother are going to spend the weekend with me. I'm pretty excited. I don't get to see my family that much anymore. I kind of miss them. I think I took for granted how close I used to live to them while I was in college. I only live about two hours away from them, but it's almost as if I have to actually schedule time to see them. I think that's ridiculous. How sad is it that I have to pencil them into my calendar just to make time for them. They're family, I should always have time for them. It's not that I don't want to see them, it just that work get's over packed on the weekends some times. I'll have to work on that.

Plus, my brother is going to be pet sitting my rat. I think he's going to take her home with him when they leave. That kind of makes me sad. I'm going to miss her. How sad is that? She's leaving me for the summer earlier than what I was expecting, but if that is the only time I can get her to him, then I can't pass that chance up. Now I'll really be lonely when I come home from work. I guess I'll survive.
Things are just changing right now. Summers coming and things will be lonely. But I have enough summer plans with my youth that I should be alright.


"Oh, 'round here we ridin' slow
We keep it gutta, you should know
Gettin' crunk off in tha club we gets low, oh
Oh (oh), all my ladies to tha flo'
Handle it ladies back it up
Gettin crunk up in tha club we gets low, oh"
-Ciara

1 comment:

Lauren said...

hey, girl, you won't be lonely this summer because you have ME! :)