Monday, May 09, 2005

Just another Manic Monday

It's not really "manic"...I just wanted to use a phrase from a song.

I had an amazing weekend. Went to San Antonio for a bacheloretter party on the Riverwalk. It was great to get to hang out with those girls. It had been a while. Courtney is getting married the first weekend in June and it's just sneaking up on all of us.
We started out at Dick's Last Resort for dinner. That place was a little more expensive than I was expecting, but Lindsay and I split a plate and so it was all good. Afterwards we went to Howl at the Moon...a dueling piano bar. It was great. Loud, but great. Just to be out with friends having a good time. Good thing we had a designated driver.
We all crashed at Courtney's afterwards and then got up early to go to her Lingerie Shower. None of us felt 100%, good thing they were serving Mimosa's there. A little jump start in the morning hours. Awesome.

All Right...my friend from Detroit just bought his plane ticket to Texas last night. That mean it's for sure that he'll be here the last weekend in May. Comes in on Thursday late afternoon and leaves EARLY Tuesday morning. Yea, that means he'll be here for 5 nights. Hopefully things go well or that would be a long time to spend with this guy. But I don't have any worries.
And yes Lauren, we'll hang out. We'll have to figure out what we want to do together, OK!!
I am so excited :)

"I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
And I know I know I know I know I know I want you"
-The Pointer Sisters

1 comment:

Lauren said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. . .I can't stop saying oh my gosh!!! he's coming, that is crazy man. Glad you had a good weekend, mine was really fun, too. Hopefully we can catch up later this week. :)