Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I wanna Know Everything

Well it's still early, but today has just been a good day. I had two awesome pigs in a blanket for breakfast. I don't get breakfast that much, but I did today and it was delicious.
Then I got to play with a very cute baby boy. I love playing with baby's and this one is just adorable.
Then the learning center that is a part of the church brought in a lady from a spa to give everyone warm neck treatments and hand massages. It was great. I have all these smells on me, but I don't even mind because it was so neat. I don't really ever do that for myself, so it was nice to get a little special treatment. If I had enough friends I would definitely consider having a spa party for me and my friends. I'm sure it's expensive though.

I'm really beginning to miss Matt. We doing get to talk as much since he's being on his business trip. He called last night (just to hear my voice) and we only talked for like 4 minutes. He'll be out of state until Sunday, then he goes back to Michigan and is hopefully on a more regular schedule. Then he'll fly to Texas on that Thursday!! I can't even explain how excited I am right now. NINE more days.

"And i don't wanna fall to pieces,
i just wanna sit and stare at you.
I don't wanna talk about it
And i don't want a conversation,
i just wanna cry in front of you.
I don't wanna talk about it,
cuz' i'm in love with you.

Wanna know who you are.
Wanna know where to start.
I wanna know what this means.

Wanna know how you feel.
Wanna know what is real.
I wanna know everything...everything."
-Avril Lavigne

1 comment:

Lauren said...

we could have our own spa party--just us! ha ha or we can call martha and becca, too! that would be awesome. oh, and i totally need to talk to you again today. :)