Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sharing is Caring

So now we're all into this lets "share our feelings" conversations. That is something that is totally difficult for me. Especially since we haven't met. Is that weird, or is it just me? I definitely feel that I know the guy and I trust him. But again...I really don't "know" him at all.

He said he's coming to Texas in the beginning of July...I'm busy that first weekend with a wedding, so I sure hope that I can see him. Our schedules are so packed that it would be really hard to find a common date. This summer is going to be ridiculous for me with all the trips and activities I have planned with my youth groups.

But things are just going awesome right now. Life is good.

I ran into an old friend, Cheryl, this morning at church. She just got back from being in Japan for three years and just so happened to be in the area. We ended up talking for about an hour after church ended. It was so refreshing to talk to someone other than a person in high school or that is retired. Well....off to the praise service.

No comments: