Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Waking Up is Hard To Do

I totally forgot to set my alarm last night. That is so NOT like me. I usually walk out the door in the mornings at 8:15...I didn't roll over and look at my clock until 7:50. Then I just layed there contimplating what to do. Should I get up? Should I just go in late? Do I worry that I over slept?
I ended up getting out of bed, took a three minute shower and then caught a glimpse of Good Morning America. That really just throws my day off...make my heart beat really fast just thinking that I over slept. I guess I was just that tired because I usually wake up like three minutes before my actual alarm goes off.
Plus, I took a muscle relaxer before I went to sleep. I hadn't been sleeping well so I knew that would help, and it did. I love those little pills. I used to be really bad about taking them all the time in college and now I use them only when needed...or when I can't sleep.

I did alot of home, well apartment, improvement yesterday after work. I put up these side tables to my bed, did some laundry, changed my sheets and made my bed...all kids of stuff. My apartment looks really good. Let's just hope it can stay that way. Tonight I'll clean the kitchen and the bathrooms and finish all my laundry.

I got a phone call from a lady that helps me with my high school youth. She was lecturing me about what to wear tomorrow to pick Matt up from the airport. She told me that I CANNOT wear my Chuck Taylors...I love those shoes and I was actually planning on wearing them. She told me that I needed to wear something nice and inviting and stand there with a rose. I don't know if I can do that. Do guys really want flowers? I didn't think they would. I thought about making a sign (like Kip did for LaFawnduh). I think I would be more likely to do that if I wasn't going to be standing there by myself. I guess I'll just think about it. It would be really funny if I did.

I am unbelievably calm right now about the whole ordeal. I figured I would be real nervous today...I guess I'm saving it all up for tomorrow. Yea!!!!!11

"Turn my head its back to bed with no delay,
can't be bothered by the phone ten times a day,
Why get up my morning doesn't even start till two?
Forget reality waking up is hard to do."
-Sum 41

No comments: