Monday, May 16, 2005

Imagine me and you, I do

What a weekend. I actually had stuff to do, so it was enjoyable yet relaxing all in one. I got to see some high school friends, which I always enjoy. My friend Carrie graduated from Texas State University along with about 500 other people. It was long, but I'm glad I was there. She came to mine...but there were only like 60 of us from TLU.

After that I hung out with Lauren. Always a good time. We got some free ice-cream from Ben & Jerry's and then we just laid out by the pool I haven't done that in a LONG time and it was so nice to just sit out in the sun. It makes you feel good. Although it kind of drains you to be out in the sun for a while. I was so tired for the rest of the day.

Sunday we had our High School Senior Recognition day. We gave them gifts and then had a hamburger lunch afterwards. I always like it when we have a meal after church because then I don't have to cook. When I got back to the apartment, I went to the pool and just laid in the sun and read a magazine. I got burned that time. So lets cross our fingers that it will turn into a tan.

I didn't talk to Matt at all yesterday. It kind of made me a little sad :-( We had been talking every single day and since we skipped a day...it kind of threw me off. But maybe that was good for us. Take a little break from each other. I don't know...we'll talk later. I know he's super busy with work right now. He's on a business trip doing car shows (or something to that nature) and works like 13 hour days. So I understand that being tired all the time. It's like 10 days until he gets here!!!! Oh my gosh I'm excited.

Back to work I go.

"I don't want to be
Anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do
Is think of me and I have peace of mind"
-Gavin Degraw

No comments: