Monday, May 23, 2005

She Wants to be the Queen

It was a pretty eventful weekend. I went shopping and spend WAY TOO MUCH money. Whenever I get bored, I shop. I need to kick that habit somehow. Friday I had nothing to do, so I went shopping. I needed some shorts for the summer, I figured that was something I needed and I can spend money on that. Well, I ended up buying two pairs a shorts, a skirt, 4 shirts and two pairs of shoes...plus some stuff for the rat. Then my mom and younger brother Daniel, came up and we went shopping again. I bought a book, a dvd, and some jewlery, plus, my mom got me a few small things. I wanted to save money this pay check so I'll have money for this weekend with Matt. Dang. I did bad.

But it was nice to see family. They took my ran Peanut home with them because Daniel is going to watch her this summer while I got on all my trips. It's only been like a day and a half and I miss her. It was really lonely watching TV last night because she usually watches tv with me. The apartment was quiet without her. No one to talk to. But I'll have company later on and things will be great.

It's getting down to Thursday!! I am soooo Nervous, but soooo excited. It's goint to be a mix of emotions when it comes down to it. But I think I'm ready. I really think this is one of those steps I need to take. Just to be risky. I never do stuff like this, so I think it will be good for me. It's funny, I have a lot of support from people but then there are those few people that are just...Becky, I don't think this is a good idea, you better be careful. I'm sure I can hold my own. But in all seriousness, I'm not worried.

Then my friend Courtney gets married on June 3. That is going to be a three day affair. I'm excited, but a little nervous about being around her for that long. I think it's going to be a really fun wedding. I'm getting my dress altered tomorrow to make it fit. Even though I bought the smallest size, it's still a little big. Alright....that's enough


"Well she wants to be the Queen
And she thinks about her scene
Pulls her hair back as she screams
"I don't really wanna be the Queen"
-Train

No comments: