Thursday, May 26, 2005

Today's the Day!!

It's finally time. I'll leave for the airport in about an hour and half. I'm super excited...and a little bit nervous. I just don't want either one of us to be disappointed. I'm sure it will be awesome. It better be because we have 4 and half days together. YEA!!!

I've been hearing it from my secretary all day though. She's being such a good mom. Just telling me that she worries about me and to be careful. But I assured her that I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't feel comfortable. I'm not a big risk taker. I think this is something good and not something to worry about.

I don't think I'm going to slee for the next 4 days because off all the excitement. Although I haven't slept very well the last couple of days as it is...maybe I'll be tired enough from lack of sleep so that I can get some good rest. I don't really have any plans for us while he's down...maybe San Antonio, maybe a baseball game, maybe a movie. I don't sound like a very good hostess, I'm sure we'll find something.

I guess this means out be out of pocket for the next couple of days. Try not to miss me too much!

"time is never time at all
you can never ever leave without leaving a piece of youth
and our lives are forever changed
we will never be the same
the more you change the less you feel
believe, believe in me, believe that life can change,
that you're not stuck in vain
we're not the same, we're different tonight
tonight, so bright tonight"
-Smashing Pumpkins

No comments: