Thursday, May 05, 2005

Won't you sing to me your poetry

Basically I haven't done anything today. My boss, the secretary and myself left work today at 11:00 to go eat at Luby's. Yum. I love their chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes. Plus I got a slice of their awesome chocolate pie. We ate together today as staff because it is National Day of Prayer. There was a community gathering in the San Gabriel Park and we went together. Just different people saying a prayer for all the different people in the world. It was nice. Then we got back here and I have just been doing nothing. Which is good and bad. I feel worthless when I don't do anything, but I just didn't really have anything to do.

This weekend will be packed. I'm going to San Antonio tomorrow for my friends Bachelorette party. It should be fun. We'll be spending the evening on the River Walk. I haven't done that in a very long time, so it should be good. Plus I get to hang out with my college friends...I'm not really that old. But seriously, I haven't seen some of them for a while.

I've noticed that I've been spending alot of my money on other people lately. I have two friends (well actually many more) graduating from college, a couple of wedding showers and birthdays all in like a 2 weekend period. I sure wish I would win the lottery pretty soon. I know I won't since I don't buy tickets...but maybe I'll get lucky and just win without spending $1.

No comments: