Monday, May 02, 2005

Wanna be a Balla', Shot calla'

What a stressful day it's been. I came in late, like 12:30, and it has been non-stop since I walked through those doors. Things are slowing down a little, but then I have two different meetings this evening. One at 6:00 and one at 7:00 and so I'm sure I won't get out of here till about 8:30 or so. I might as well just live here. I haven't had a free weekend in months and I won't have another one for a couple of weeks. Something always seems to come up and take my days away.

My lock-in with the high school cats went awesome. We played board games....I LOVE board games. Especially Trivial Pursuit. One of the guys brought the DVD Pop Culture edition. It was great. I'm so cheesy, but I love games. We also watched Mean Girls. What a...different movie. But everyone seemed to enjoy it. Plus, they all went to sleep at about 4:30. Awesome...I didn't have to stay up all night this time.

Also found out that my friend from Detroit would have come down this weekend if I didn't have that silly lock-in. How fun would that have been?!! So I'm a little bummed out about that. But maybe God didn't think it was the right time for us to meet. I am not real good with converstaions in general and so I think face-to-face may have thrown me into shock. But the time will come and it will be wonderful.

"Wanna be a -- baller, shot caller.
Twenty inch blades -- on the Impala"
-Lil Troy

No comments: