Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I Can't Get Enough of You Baby

I had the most AWESOME thing happen yesterday afternoon. My mom called the office to tell me thank you for the mother's day card and then the secretary walks in with a dozen roses and says....Becky. Who's Matt? OH MY GOODNESS. The guy from Detroit sent me flowers, and not just flowers, but a dozen Red Roses. How sweet is that? I've just been so excited. I sat and just looked at them for a while yesterday when I brought them home.
I would have left them on my desk at work, but I didn't want to have to answer to everyone about where I got the flowers from. Plus, they livin' up my kitchen. They really are beautiful roses, not a bad one in the bunch.

I just found out that a couple at our church is moving to Montana. It's pretty depressing. They are wonderful people. Another thing that is worrying me is that the woman is supposed to be altering my dress for my friends wedding and she hasn't even set a time for me to get measured and the wedding is in 24 days. I'm one of those people that does everything early, and this is just driving me crazy that it's not getting fixed. I'll just have to try and relax and not worry about it because I'm sure this lady would just lead me on and then not alter the dress for me.

I can't wait to go home and look at my flowers!!!

"I can't get enough of you baby
I can't get enough of you baby
Yes,It's true.
Baby yes it's true."
-Smashmouth

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Goodness! I just can't believe that guy from Detroit. :) See you soon. Love ya.