Wednesday, May 04, 2005

What's it Gonna Be?

What an awesome day yesterday was. I didn't realize how nice it is just to have someone watch TV with you. Lauren is such an awesome person to talk to. I love it. We talked about boys, weddings, friends and all kinds of stuff. We really relate to each other nicely. That's awesome to have someone like that.

I think I even convinced my friend from Detroit to come down at the end of the month. YEA!! I definitely hope that works out. I say convinced because after a while of talking, he says, well, maybe it isn't such a good idea if I come down. I think we both have reservations about the whole thing. But why not take a chance?
He's more worried about coming down and things just go amazingly and he has to go back to Michigan. He flat out told me that if things go well, he would NEVER move to Texas. Ever. There's just nothing here for him. Which is a little upsetting that he wouldn't even consider it if something does happen. I told him that if things go well and we take things slow and it's meant to be, that I could probably move to Detroit. (I sure hope I wasn't saying that just to be nice.) But I really do believe in love and you know what, if that's what it takes, then that's what it takes. I guess first of all we'll just see how things go on that weekend.

Maybe it will just turn out that we just become super friends, and that isn't a bad thing, but maybe there will be something more. Aaaaaaaugh. I'm gonna drive myself crazy just thinking about all of this. But I am super ecstatic that he's coming!!

"What's it gonna be Cuz I can't pretend
Don't you want to be more than friends?
Hold me tight and don't let go
Don't let go.
You have the right to lose control.
Don't let go."
-En Vogue

No comments: