Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Harmonica's

I was watching Austin City Limits last night because that's the only thing on that was descent. Well, Jack Johnson was playing...not only is he an amazing artist, but he had G. Love as a guest performer. Whom, I love. Anyways, G. Love, for one of the last songs played the Harmonica. I really think that is such a neat instrument. It brought back memories of when I worked in Pennsylvania a couple summers ago. I met this guy Rob there and we were good friends. Well, we went to eat in some small town in the middle of nowhere and I rode with Rob. Half way through the ride he reaches into his glove compartment and pulls out a harmonica. He begins to play Amazing Grace on it (I guess that's just the first song everyone learns on an instrument). It was Awesome. Kind of Hot, in a way, if you know what I mean. Awww...memories.

No comments: