Thursday, October 27, 2005

No Title

I always seem to come up with these profound and interesting things to write about in my blog right before I fall asleep. I keep thinking, I can't wait to right about this and it's going to be a good one. And by the time I wake up in the morning, my mind is blank and nothing comes to me. I hate that. I guess I'll have to start making notes of my thoughts as I lay in bed. Then I'll have something clever to write about and then people will think I'm an interesting person...

Yesterday was a good day. I actually got work done and I was busy all day. Of course I still checked my email and my myspace account about 30 times, but I also did something productive at work. I left early to work on some stuff at Starbucks. It's just nice to get a change of scenery while I work. Plus, Kyle met me up there so I didn't have to sit there alone. I can do certain things alone and I probably could have sat at a coffee shop alone, but it still nice to have someone there, even if we're not talking. But of course I got distracted and only did a little bit of work while I was there (I did get work done though), and ended up talking and doing cross word puzzles. Then when "work" was finished Kyle and I did some hanging out...watching I LOVE the 80's on VH1. Good times...interesting things happened in the 80's. Mesh shirts, head bands, Rocky Movies, Rambo, Weird Al, Tylenol and much more.

I also got to have dinner with his family. Weird. But it was nice. I really like having family style meals. Growing up, all six of us wouls ALWAYS have dinner together...every night. I miss that. I usually eat by myself up here, so I really enjoyed getting to eat with a family. Plus, they were all great people. Makes me that much more excited about going home for Thanksgiving. What a great holiday, you get to see all your family, have a great meal, give thanks for everything you have, and you don't have to buy presents for anyone. It's just a perfect holiday.

21 days till I go to Nashville for a Youth Worker's conventions!!!

1 comment:

Rob West said...

Mornin Beckster,

That happens to me, except I think of all my cool stuff WHILE I'm asleep. I was having this awesome dream this morning, and I woke up thinking, dang, that's awesome! Then I went to the bathroom and by the time I got back all memory of the dream had faded. It was just plain unfair.

I think I had to fight Lord Voldemort to keep him from torturing people at the hospital where I work, although it might have been the airport. I really don't remember.

Stupid brain.