Monday, October 10, 2005

What I Can't Have

I want what I can't have, I've always wanted something that I can't have. Only once I get it...I don't want it anymore. I'm assuming that I'm not the only one like that. We ALL should strive for something that is out of reach, right?

I think that's why I'm so caught up on this one situation. It only bothers me because it's not going the way I planned. I can't have a certain something, not just because it's out of reach, but because it won't let me have it. That just makes me want it even more.

I'm like this with everything. I'm a skank for shoes. I have so many, yet I only wear like the same 4 in a rotation...unless I'm dressing up, and even then, it's the same black shoes. Anyways...There was a pair of Puma's that I just had to have, but didn't want to spend the money on. Well, I just broke down and bought them. Now, they just sit in my closet. I wear them every now and then, but it's not the same as when they were sitting on the shelf and I just HAD to have them. I want what's out of reach and then when I get them....there's no excitement. I'm the same way with guys. The chase is much better than the capture. I just get tired of things too quickly. Help! No commitment in me.
I always think there is when I'm feening for something...but once I have it...*poof* it's gone. I think that's why I get to hung up on people. They don't want me around and that just makes me want to be around them more. I don't know if it's to piss them off, or to just want what's not there. I don't know. I never know.

No comments: