Thursday, October 06, 2005

Imaginary Rut

You know, I complain about life and work and friends sometimes but then I have days where I just think (know) that everything is wonderful. Like Tuesday when I got to dance in the rain. That was just a good time. Yesterday was awesome too. This is how awesome my job is: I wanted to leave early to meet up with some friends, so I go to the secretary and I just say "So, I just talked to a friend and they're at Happy Hour right now, I think I'm going to go meet them." And that's exactly what I did. It was only a little earlier than what I usually would have left, but still. I like that we aren't strict here.

But then I didn't get anything done that I was going to do after work. I had laundry to do, I wanted to start doing some packing for this weekend, I need to clean out Peanuts cage because I'm gonna take her with me, plus, run some errands. Now I only have a little time after work today to do that stuff. But I won't complain, at least I got to do something with actual people last night. Good times. I was also laying in bed last night with this great piece of interesting facts that I wanted to talk about today in my blog, but I was like "I'm not going to write it down because I'll remember by tomorrow morning." WRONG, I don't have the slightest clue what I was thinking about. Oh well....maybe I'll some interesting stuff to say later on...

No comments: