Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Weak

You would think of having lived on the third floor of my apartment complex for like a year and seven months I would be used to walking all those flights of stairs. I just went home for lunch and almost had to take a break half way through. It's embarassing. I think my legs are still sore from wearing heels all weekend, but oh my goodness, my legs hurt so back walking up those stairs today. It wouldn't be so bad if I only did it once a day, but I come home for lunch and then sometimes I go out in the evening times. Gosh...I'm a weakling. I shouldn't complain, at least I have legs, right.

Also, I have a myspace account and I just changed the front picture on it and I got to work this morning and I had like 8 random emails in my inbox from creepy guys wanting to "make new friends". Some seem pretty normal, but others are just old guys preying on little girls. I guess it's sweet that they notice me, but still...I get a little weirded out. Kyle says I should just be flattered about it, but I have a hard time with that. I don't like knowing (or thinking) that guys think I'm hot. I guess that's just my crummy self esteem showing itself. oh well.
I have seen more people that I went to High School with on it. That's kind of neat. People that I haven't seen in years and probably wouldn't have talked to ever again, so that's pretty cool.
Life is good.

No comments: