Saturday, June 04, 2005

Another One Bites the Dust

Well this weekend is just going wonderfully! I couldn't have asked for a smoother ride for this wedding. The bride is some what of a perfectionist, but she was very good about the whole ordeal. Everything was great. The rehearsal dinner, the whole day of the wedding and the actual wedding just could not have gone better. I was so impressed. It was like a reunion. I was so happy to see so many familiar faces. Just to be around people that I love was amazing. I forgot how great it was to be with friends just hanging out.

I'll got into more detail later, I just wanted to say a quick "hey".

I'm getting a little bummed that I haven't had a decent conversation with Matt. We kept missing each other yesterday and it makes me sad when I don't talk to him. I hoe I don't feel ridiculous for saying this, but I totally miss him. So Much. It drives me crazy sometimes. I really liked having him down here and that just makes me miss him so much more.

I'm at home for the night. I won't be able to see my family again until about August, so I wanted to hang out with them while I had some free time. Plus tomorrow is my dad's birthday, so I'm glad I'll get to be here for that.

It's been a long couple of days. Today we had a barbeque all afternoon and I am beat. I'm gonna head off to sleep in a little while...maybe look at the pictures that I took at the wedding. They turned out great. Peace Out Yo.

No comments: