Thursday, June 16, 2005

What do I think?

Saw this on one of my girls site's and I took it because I thought it would be fun!!
Thanks Brit.


L00ks:: what do I think about boys with...
brown eyes? Not my favorite
gray eyes? They'll do
blue eyes? Awesome
green eyes? They'll do
blondes? Not my first choice
brown hair? Good, I like dark
black hair? Better...I like dark hair
dyed hair? As long is it didn't like like "hey I'm trying to look pimp"
red hair? I'd have to think about it
glasses? cute
hairy chests? They can't help it, I don't mind
muscles? Not too much, that's intimidating and sometimes gross
shaved legs? preferably not
sideburns? Doesn't matter
moustaches? Gross
spiky hair? Depends
mohawks? again...depends
buzz cuts? preferably not

What do I think about...
goth guys? Not something I actually look for
prep guys? That's Cute
guys in a band? Definitely HOT
skaters?That's Hot
nerds? Precious
players? Umm...NO
cheaters? Big NO
guys who think theyr pimps? They shouldn't kid themselves
pervs? Gross
homo sexuals? No Comment

Do you like boys who....
smoke? Nope
study every night? What are they studying at this age?
are sensitive? Not too much but not too little
are romantic? Not too much but not too little
play soccer? Ooooh that brings back memories of TLU...some of the greatest guys I have known play/ed soccer
play football? I don't know any that do
are cheerleaders? Hee hee....not really
swim? sounds like they look good
are in a garage band? Any band is Hot
are lifeguards? Doesn't matter...but good to know he could save my life
can rap? Definitely...again...brings back fun memories
can breakdance? That would be awesome

What do u think about guys who wear...
their hats to the side? They try too hard, but still kind of cute
baggy pants? as long as they don't fit like Wranglers
pink? Oooooh, touchy subject
tight pants? Heck NO
huge tshirts? Not a big fan
dew rags? If they don't do it all the time
boxers? Whatever floats their boat
briefs? Again...it's their preference
eyeliner? What?...no
band shirts? Sure
vans shoes? That was so '90's
flipflops? As long as it's not with a 'striped' shirt
short shorts? hah Gross
earrings? Doesn't matter

Would you like it if a guy.....
called you "baby"? Depends on the context
called you "tutz"? I'll have to say No on that one
wrote love poems to you? I'm not much for poetry...but it sounds sweet.
cuddled with you? Heck Yes
called you on the phone for no reason? Heck Yes
IMed you? Sure
hugged you? OH YEA, I LOVE hugs
made out with you? Teee Heee
slapped your butt? As long as it was a 'love tap'
tried to go all the way with you? I like Brittany's answer: "i would kick him where it hurts."
winked at you? Oh yea...I like winks too....(I got a funny story for that one)
took off his shirt? Sure...but not just to be cocky and take it off for no reason
took off your shirt? .........
said he loved you? I'm not sure
bought you chocolates? Nah, that's overrated...unless it was like a candy bar
gave you a stuffed animal? I have enough of those
flirted with other girls? Only if it was for shits and giggles and not for serious
cheated on you? No Way...that's just wrong
dumped you? I'm too likeable...why would anyone dump me? Just kidding, that would suck
asked you out? Who are we talking about?
kissed your best friend? As long as I was there and it was just something friendly
walked in on you dressing? I wouldn't mind if it was an accident
called you every 5 minutes? Probably would get a little annoyed if it was that much
made a song for you? I would love him forever...I think that is one of the sweetest things someone could do for someone else...

1 comment:

Richard said...

This is truly funny. I read them all, and wondered how many times I thought about these things when I was dating, girls of course. You wouldn't believe how many of these things a guy actually loooks for. Well, at least one does. :) Thanx for commenting in my blog. I agree. It is pretty cool to get someone you have never met to comment. I have a few on line friends, but I can't seem to get any of them to comment. I don't even know if they have looked at the site. I'd like to keep the comments going, if that is okay. Just let me know. Perhaps an email exchange is possible. Hope to hear from you soon. Keep up the good blogs.