Thursday, March 17, 2005

Nice Veins

I just got my first compliment on how nice my veins are from my physician. I wasn't feeling well and so I took a visit to my doctor. He's a great man in a sarcastic way...which is nice. He's not always so serious when I come in. Turns out I have pharyngitis (infected pharynx a.k.a. soar throat). Well since I am obviously just prone to sickness the doctor opted to give me a shot right into the vein in my elbow. (This way I won't get pneumonia). He couldn't stop talking about how people would kill to have veins like mine. It was a little odd, but it's always nice to get a compliment, right. Even if it's for blood tubes. I just thought it was rather amuzing. So with my shot, my two different pills, my high powered cough syrup and my inhaler that was all prescribed to me today I think I'm going to survive this soar throat....YES! And now that Eckerd's turned into CVS pharmacy, my prescriptions went up a dollar. That sucks. Oh well.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!! Shamrock & Roll.

"I'm ready to go, Gonna see my name underneath the stars when I walk the Boulevard. This outfit set me back two paychecks and a Cadillac. The horroscope today said things would go my way." -Sunset Strip Bith Eve6

No comments: