Tuesday, March 01, 2005

You Can't Change Me

I really do not like were my life is going right now. I think I'm turning into a recluse. All I do is come home and sit on the couch and play with my rat and then I eat and watch tv and then I go to sleep and do it all over again the next day. I think my body needs some excercise or something. I'm not worried about getting "fat" or anything but I am worried of really getting out of shape. Not that I was ever in shape to begin with, but I was at least a little fit. I guess I'll worry about that when the time comes.

I just got some news about of my friends that in shot 5 times in Iraq. He's back at home for a while and goes in for another surgery in a few days. I am just so excited that everything is turning out well for him and that he is making an awesome recovery. I like to see God fix people. It's amazing what he can do. If I can, I may try and make a trip down there to see him this weekend. But that's a long drive, so I'll keep thinking about it. I won't have another free weekend for a while, so I may need to take advantage of that....

"Had a bad day, don't talk to me, gonna ride this out. My little black heart, breaks apart,with your big mouth. And I'm sick of my sickness. Don't touch me, you'll get this. I'm useless, lazy, perverted, and you hate me. You can't save me, You can't change me. Well I'm waiting for my wake-up call. And Everything, everything's my fault. You can't save me,You can't blame me,Well I'm waiting here to take a fall,and everything, and everything's my fault."

1 comment:

Sader said...

The time when being in fit matters is now, because once you notice the effect it has, it's almost too late to change.