Thursday, March 31, 2005

Temporarily Closed

I don't really like to go graocery shopping because I never know what to buy. It's so hard to buy food for just one person. Cooking is even harder because there are days of left-overs after I cook. Well, I went home for lunch today like I do every day, and everyday I stare into my pantry and tell myself "there's nothing to eat." I decided I would just stop at Jack-In-the-Box because it's right by where I work. Well, I pull up and there is a van blocking the drive-thru. I was pissed. Why in the world would a van just park in the middle of the drive-thru. Well, there was a sign in the window that said - Store closed Temporarily-. Weird, I just ate there the night before, now I'm scared there's something wrong with the place.

How odd though...who just temporarily closes a fast food chain for part of the day. So then I had to turn around and go back into town to get something to eat. I ended up going to Wendy's. Instead of going through the drive-thru I went in and ordered my food to go. I think I was there less time than the people in the drive-thru were. Lazy Sons of Guns. Idiots! Just go inside, it's much quicker if you're in a hurry.

It's just been an irritating day. When I got back from lunch I had to go to a meeting that I wasn't even involved in. I just sat there for 2 HOURS. What a waste of my afternoon. I think I'm going to go home early though because I worked late last night and this weekend is going to be ridiculously busy. So There. Peace Out.

"Now it seems to me that you know just what to say. Words are only words. Can you show me something else? Can you swear to me that you'll always be this way, Show me how you feel more than ever baby. I don't wanna be lonely no more, I don't wanna have to pay for this. I don't want another lover at my door. Just another heartache on my list." -Rob Thomas

No comments: