Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Turning Saints into the Sea

Weddings, weddings everywhere.
Weddings, weddings, I don't care.

I've reached the time in my life where EVERYONE around me is getting married.
I keep getting phone calls and emails about buying a dress, getting shoes, dates for showers, do I want to get make-up done...I sure hope I still have some hair left to get fixed for these weddings. I'm not even close to getting married and I think I am about just as stressed as every bride I've talked to. I guess that is just how life goes.

On a different note, I extended my apartment lease for another year. Rent went up about $30 so I think I can handle that, plus I get a raise on my next paycheck. That's pretty awesome.

I also downloaded a new ringer for my cell phone. This one's for you Lauren, everytime you call me fron now on, this is what I'll hear: "Touch me, tease me, kiss me, please me. I give it to ya just how you like it, girl. You know I'm rockin with the best fo' pound on my hip Gold chain on my chest." It just puts a smile on my face.

"Lil' mama show me how you move it, Better Yet put ya back into it, Do ya thang like there ain't nothin to it, Shake..shake.. shake that ass girl." -50 Cent

1 comment:

Lauren said...

LOL! That is so awesome, girl. Every time I hear that song, I think of how we were laughing about me singing along with it. :) Good stuff.