Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Take Away

I got some exciting news yesterday from this girl in my youth group. She got to go to New York City for her birthday/Spring break. As her and her mom were in the crowd during the Good Morning America TV Show, they were chosen to come back as guest the following day. They were running a clip on finding the perfect pair of jeans and they were interviewd by the whole cast on national television. So, I stayed home this morning and watched them on tv. It was just so awesome to see that. I was so excited for both of them. What a great experience.

Also. Since I have been at my job for a year now, I got a three percent raise!! yea!! Well I got my paycheck today. I have $260.00 taken out of each one of my paychecks for whatever reason money is taken out for. Because they take out so much of my money, I only see about 40% of my raise. That is RIDICULOUS.

"I don't care what my teachers say, I'm gonna be a supermodel. And Everyone is gonna dress like me, wait and see. When I'm a supermodel my hair will shine like the sea. Everyone will wanna look just like me...Cause I'm young and I'm hip, and so beautiful, I'm gonna be a supermodel." -Supermodel Jill Sobule

No comments: