Wednesday, March 30, 2005

"PINK is my favorite color"

Well I FINALLY got to go out last night. I haven't gone out in so long it was so nice to just get a beer with a friend. I think just haveing a conversation with someone other than my boss was greatly needed. I went with my friend Lauren, she's going with me to Key West this summer. We actually went to college and graduated together, but never really hung out until we both got jobs in the Austin area. It's weird how friendships just happen like that. We really clicked when we started hanging out. She's like a new old friend. Awesome.

A lady just came into my office and handed me an extra breakfast taco. Yes! I don't really eat breakfast because I'm too lazy in the mornings, and I don't really have many grocery's left. So free food is awesome. Plus I get snacks with the quilting ladies in about 10 minutes.

I'm trying to get hyped up about this weekend and my big event that I'm planning for Sunday with "the" guy. I'm nervous and excited and all kinds of other emotions. But I think I'm mostly nervous. I don't know why I get myself so worked up over stuff like this. I wish I wasn't such a school girl. So I'm just going to act myself and be cool. (yea right) It's bad enough that his 5 year old neice already told me that she wants me to marry her uncle. It's kind of sweet, in a way. Whatever.

"Keep ya head up, oooo child things are gonna get easier. ooooo child things are gonna get brighter." -2Pac

1 comment:

Becky said...

Well...I've heard threw the "grape vine" that he knows...but he lives two hours away, so I only see him for certain things. But I don't think I ahve enough guts to ever make anything "apparent". I need to work on that.