Friday, August 19, 2005

Are You Kidding Me???

Seriously...what's the deal with blogger spam. That is ridiculous. Aaaaauuuuugh...

So yesterday was a non-stop day. I got to work and was actually doing stuff when another area youth director came over to chit-chat over some ideas. Well turns out that I just started to vent about life and the sorts and she was like...OK, let's get out of here. So we ran some errands, went to lunch, and worked on an event that we are doing together with some other churchs tomorrow. Anyways...it was nice to get out of the office and be with people for a while. But it was a long day, I didn't get back to my church to go home until 7:00...I was beat. But I scrounged up enough energy to go meet up with Lauren.

Really, I wouldn't have missed it even if I was tired. She keeps me sane. Plus, who wouldn't want to hang out with her. I love spending time with her. We went to the usually spot...*bux. Love it. And just talked about life, boys, work, and shared some more Key West Pictures. Her's are amazing...be looking for those in the future.

Then I went straight to the wonderful town of Walburg for a little Kariokee watching. I say watching because there is no way I would get up in front of people I don't know and make a fool of myself. But Kyle...I respect you for that. You and Brandon were AMAZING. Yes, that was sarcasm. But still, I mean it. Good times. Thanks for calling to hang out.

Since I got to stay out late last night...I slept till about 11:15. Holy Moly, I haven't slept that late for a while now. But it was great, I really needed that. So today is going to be a lazy day...YESSSS. Maybe a movie tonight, right? Alright, Peace Out yo's.

No comments: