Thursday, August 25, 2005

I Did It

I'm trying to freshen up my life right now. I'm not real sure how to do that...but that's what I want to do right now.
I deleted Matt from some of my profile sites...Everytime I log on to them, his face pops up and it just makes me hurt. So...I did it. I took him off and hopefully that will do something. Plus I'm just trying to stay positive. Sometimes that's a little easier said than done. I'm not someone that can just push people out of my life and forget about them. Everyone stays with me somehow. So that's a big deal for me to do that to someone. But it's for the Best and it will make me a Better person. Hopefully a little happier.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Congratulations. One step at a time. Things will surely start looking up. Good luck. Happiness is close by.