Monday, August 15, 2005

Head Out On the Highway

I really like to drive. It clears my mind, gives me something to do, and it puts me in control. Plus, there's always an adventure when you drive. I can just be myself and do whatever I want. If I want to use my steering wheel as drum, I can...and I do. If I want to sing as loud as I want to, I can...and I do.
I get to listen to whatever I want to listen to, go where I want to go and just have fun.
I also love to watch people while they drive.
Some have their seats real close to the steering wheel to where they're almost at the dashboard.
Some have their seats on the lean where they could practically take a nap while they drive.
Some drive with the windows down, whether it's hot, cold, or raining.
Sometimes music is VERY loud to where you can feel it, other times...it's not.
Some have their hands at 10-and-two.
Some only have one hand the wheel.
Some have their hands out the window surfing the air.
Some are on the cell phone, some putting on make-up, some making hand gestures.
I like to watch people sing while they drive, that's always good times.

Awwww...what a great thing to have a vehicle.

"Revvin' up your engine
Listen to her howlin' roar
Metal under tension
Beggin' you to touch and go
Highway to the Danger Zone
Ride into the Danger Zone"
-Kenny Loggins

1 comment:

Richard said...

Driving is good, but sometimes, it puts me to sleep. I think it is fun to watch others. I laugh when I see some of the things people do while they are driving. Then, I ask myself, "I wonder what people think of me, when I do those things" That just makes me laugh more. Take care of you.