Thursday, August 11, 2005

Home Sweet Family

There's just something about coming home and getting away from it all.
I was just out of my mind all morning at work...stressed, confused, lonely, sad...all kinds of emotions.
And then I pull up to my parents house and everything just melts away. I talk with my mom about my job and how I feel about it. I take goofy pictures with my brother Daniel. And we all sit down and have dinner as a family and just sit outside and talk.

I'm not stressed when I'm here. I just feel carefree. It makes me happy.
Then I'm going to drive home tomorrow and be right back where I started. Weird feelings about what I'm doing with my life and why I'm just not happy where I am...But that's another story that I don't want to get in to. I'd rather keep that to myself right now.

I'll just soke it all up right now while I'm here.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Home tends to do that to a person. It kinda gives us a sense of security. Just be glad you still get that at home. There are times when that goes away. Don't let that happen to you. Cherish the time spent with family.

We all get those weird feelings about our lives. Not being happy is one thing, and is common. Not being able to do something about it is totally different. First find out which part you are not happy with. Numerous times you have mentioned how you were happy with your job/life. I mean, listen to this, "then realize that my life is already blessed in so many ways that I am truly happy with my life the way it is." Do you know who said this? You got it. That's a quote straight from Your profile. Does that sound like someone who is unhappy? I think not. How much have things changed? How many of the changes were bad? Do they out-weigh the good?

You are at a bridge in your life. You just have to decide whether you want to cross it. I encourage you to cross this bridge. It is the only way to see what is on the other side. Crossing bridges is good. Burning bridges is not. Just because you cross a bridge, doesn't mean you can't turn around and go the other way. Life is full of bridges. Cross as many as you can. I hope this helps. If not, please let me know. I am trying to reach out to you, and be a friend you can count on. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care of you.