Monday, August 01, 2005

As Days Go By

Well another wonderful weekend has come and gone and it's back to work. Only right now, I'm just not in the mood because I keep thinking of the trip to Key West. I'm hoping once I do that and relax I can get back into the swing of things again. But seriously, I don't see that happening.
I'm having a hard time staying up with everything I have going on. I find myself very distracted, I have this big event for the Junior High at the end of this month, but then I find myself worrying about a High School event that is at the end of the year. I just can't seem to get my mind off of one thing so that I can focus on another thing. Aaaaauuuuu.

Whatever....4 more days Lauren!!

"You only hold me up like this
Cause you don't know who I really am
I used to waste my time on
Waste my time on
Waste my time dreaming of being alive
(now I only waste it dreaming of you)"
-Fall Out Boy

1 comment:

Richard said...

Great Pictures. You seem to be a very busy lady here lately. Hopefully things will slow down for a while after your trip. Just don't spend a lot of time on your trip thinking about what you have to do when you get back. Do as you said. Relax. Don't get so stressed out that you need a vacation from your vacation just to get rest. That's so easy to do. I hope you have a great time. Hope to hear from you soon. Make it a great day.