Friday, August 26, 2005

Phone Calls

Yesterday was jus the day for phone calls...

Carl: One of my best friends from college called and was returning a phone call about a meeting he needs to be at with me tonight. He's helping us on a project for December.

Dube: I had a huge crush on him in College and we were really good friends. He just wanted to catch up and see how things were going. That really made me smile. He is such a nice guy, so it was nice to hear from him and know that he was thinking of me.

Daniel: My younger brother...he just wanted to know if he could crash at my place for the night. He did, it was fun. We hung out.

Chris: That guy from Wisconsin that a lady from the church is trying to hook me up with. He has a VERY deep voice with an accent. It was nice to hear from him actually. We only talked for about 10 minutes, but he'll said he'll call later.

Chris: Another guy from sort of TLU. I hung out with him a couple weeks ago on 6th Street. We kind of made out a little even though he has a girlfriend. I felt bad afterwards, but whatever. Anyways...he said he was going to come up in a couple weeks and said he would call to hang out. Plus, he just wanted to hear my voice. Puh-Leaze. I don't understand guys. Plus, when were getting off the phone, he called me "mama"...OK, so I do have some people that call me that, but they're close friends. So for him to do that was kind of weird.

All in all it was an interesting day of phone converstaions.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

CHRIS called you Mama? What the heck. That makes me laugh.