Monday, August 01, 2005

That's What I'm Talking About...

That IS what I'm talkin' about.

I got a phone call today...Usually I don't really answer if I don't recognize the number...but it said FLORIDA right over the number, so I did.
Well, it was Mr. Wes from Southern Cross. Wanting to chit-chat about how he know's some Moczygemba's. Surprisingly our hotel host is from Texas and know's a couple of 'Po-Lock's'. It's just a small world how this guy all the way from southern florida is from texas and knows Moczygemba's and Dzuik's...weird. Anyways...he just wanted to finalize some of our late arrival plans. Seeing as we'll get there after the office is closed.
Whatever...I'm ready to do this. Relaxing on the beach...YES!!

1 comment:

Richard said...

I can relate. Well, kinda. When I lived in Miami, I attended a church that only had 12 members. One of those members was from Pulaski, a town that was only a few miles from where I lived in Tennessee. That's one example.

Another time was when I was in High School. I overheard a girl say something offensive about a guy that had died. It caused a big uproar, and I got called into the office with her to verify (testify is a better word) she said what she said. The following day, she came up to me, and told me who I was, who my parents were, and where I used to live. Come to find out our families had been friends for years. Both of our families were stationed in Germany together with the Army. We were almost neighbors about 11 years prior to this happening, and didn't realize it until then. It Truly is a small world.