Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wisconsin Vs. Michigan

I have this woman at church, who is also a great friend and a mother of one of my high school girls. Well, she has a cousin that is from Wisconsin that she wants to hook me up with. She keeps telling me how nice he is and that he has a great job and he's stable and all this wonderful stuff.

So she emails his mother some pictures of me and keeps calling him to make some kind of contact with him. Well, he called her last night and left a message on her cell phone, so she came up to church a little while ago so that I could also hear the message he left. You can really tell that he's from Wisconsin. It was kind of cute.

I had dinner at their house last night and she showed me some old pictures of him...like 5 years old. He's pretty cute...so that's good. At least she's not "setting me up" with someone that isn't fun to look at.

So I'm a little excited, a little nervous and a little overwhelmed. I haven't really had much luck wtih this out-of-state stuff recently, so I don't know what is going to make this one any better. Plus...it get's cold in Wisconsin. Anyways...we'll just see what happens.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Yea it will...so how have you been? You haven't updated in a while.

Becky said...

Oh yea...Spam is Awesome!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

The Truth is out there!
Open your eyes before it is to late.
www.franklyspeakingradio.com
In the Love of Christ who followed the narrow path!
James

Sorry I really need to proof read