Thursday, August 11, 2005

Next Summer

Things to do in Key West with your boyfriend (or girlfriend I guess)

Lauren and I decided we want to go back there when we have boyfriends, and this is what we are going to do:

  • Rent these little scooters that are all over the place, and ride it with the boy.
  • Go parasailing together. It's a pretty romantic thing to do...just float 500 feet above the water and just look out and the beautiful surroundings.
  • Take a sun-set cruise together. (There's an open bar on those things)
  • Play "Kissy-Face" while on the boat watching the sunset.
  • Have a group slumber party on a boat out in the ocean. We watched boats just sit out in the water at night, how fun would that be?

I'm sure there is plenty more to do. I had such a great time there with Lauren, but at the same time as we're walking around there were all these couples holding hands and being happy together that we figured that is something we should do as well. I guess we just need to find those boys that would actually want to spend that much time with us. Anyways...that's the plan.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I just spent almost 2 months out in San Diego. Well, it was a few months ago, you wouldn't believe the sights. The sunsets over the ocean were amazing. You seem to have a good plan. I hope it works out for you. Talk to you soon.